So... I just got nominated for " The Versatile Blogger " Award, which I humbly accept. I would like to thank Ella11 of Hair Care Guide for this award. Thanks, girl! Make sure to check out her blog by clicking here . Are you wondering what the rules of this award nominations is? Well, check it out below: In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. ( check) In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award. ( check) In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. ( check) In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself. In the same post, include this set of rules. ( check) ( check) ( check) Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. ( check) Hmmm.... 15 fellow bloggers! Gosh! That is hard to do because I love all the blogs I follow and they are A LOT!! Here goes, if you do...
Thanks for sharing!! I'll have to try this out
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
Deleteis it bad to leave rice water on your hair without rinsing it out with fresh water?
ReplyDeleteIt is not bad. It is a personal choice. I do a quick rinse to reduce the smell
ReplyDelete