How to Create Fuller Twistout in Fine or Thin Natural Hair

How to Create Fuller Twistout in Fine or Thin Natural Hair

Believe it or not, I actually have fine low- density hair. It also exhibited characteristics of thinning hair, until I have used Black Tea and other methods to help fill out my hair. For references of how my hair use to look, check out videos prior to June 2014;. However, it is the way I still my twistout that gives it the illusion of thickness and fullness. In this video, I use different techniques to create this look.

Difference between fine and thin hair: Click here to read

Click here to watch or watch below



Key Points

1. Frizz is your friend. Untwist hair when not fully dry.
2. Use Glycerin to swell hair to give appearance of fullness
3. Use the Fanning method to separate hair
4. Fluff the roots to fill in any gaps

What other techniques do you use?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products