Popular posts from this blog
Using Batana oil to get Thicker Hair and Grow Hair
I started using Batana oil on my scalp May 31st 2024. You can also find it here http://hotana.com/discoveringnatural March 2024 Here is my 3 weeks result. How I use it, I use it every 2 days and apply to my scalp and edges. I do not rinse it out. On wash day , every 2 weeks, I apply it on my scalp and hair, cover for 30 mins and then shampoo and deep condition my hair. I then apply my leave in and reapply the Batana oil on scalp and edges and also my moisturizer on my hair. The benefits of using batana oil for hair include- Hair growth: Batana oil contains nutrients that can help promote hair growth. - Moisturizing: Batana oil is a good moisturizer for hair, helping to keep it hydrated and healthy. - Hair strengthening: The fatty acids present in batana oil can help strengthen hair, reducing the chances of breakage. - Natural hair dye: Batana oil can be used to restore natural color to gray and white hair. - Shine: Batana oil can add shine to hair, leaving it...
Versatile Blogger Award
So... I just got nominated for " The Versatile Blogger " Award, which I humbly accept. I would like to thank Ella11 of Hair Care Guide for this award. Thanks, girl! Make sure to check out her blog by clicking here . Are you wondering what the rules of this award nominations is? Well, check it out below: In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. ( check) In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award. ( check) In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. ( check) In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself. In the same post, include this set of rules. ( check) ( check) ( check) Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. ( check) Hmmm.... 15 fellow bloggers! Gosh! That is hard to do because I love all the blogs I follow and they are A LOT!! Here goes, if you do...
Comments
Post a Comment