Texas Black Expo 2013 - Natural Hair



June 22nd-23rd 2013 is the 10th Annual Texas Black Expo. I was fortunate to attend the event and meet so many beautiful naturalistas.

The events I was able to attend were:
- Natural Hair Meet up and Product Swap hosted by Natural Hair Rules and Naturally Happy Hair
- Quick Style for Natural Hair demonstrations by Natural Resources Salon
- Turning your Blog into a Brand
- The Truth about Alopecia & Scalp Health
- Zelophehad's Daughters
- Style demonstration by Twist N' Out
It was so nice to meet some of my "loves" from my Facebook page and my YouTube channel.

Watch the video below:
 
As requested, pictures from the last style (sorry for the blurriness)




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?