Traveling with Natural Hair...and Snow Fun!!



Spring Break is here, and unlike others people that decide to head to warmer areas, the girls and I decided to head up north for some snow fun.

Since this is my first time traveling with natural hair, I wanted to make it as stress free as possible. With luggage space being an issue (we were only taking one suitcase), I wanted to pack something that will provide multiple purpose and not take up too much space.

Here is what I decided to pack:

My plan is to keep my hair in flat twists and then do a flat twist out and end up later on in the week as a puff. I will document this and share with you how it goes.

In the meantime, the girls had so much fun planning in snow and build a snow family which included a snowgirl with two afro puffs!





Comments

  1. This is the cutest ! Love the snowgirl with the afro puffs, she's fabulous! Great job girls. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They had so much fun. We will be back in the snow...AGAIN... today.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?