Twistout on Natural Hair with Bantu Loops | My DNA Curls

Twistout on Natural Hair with Bantu Loops | My DNA Curls


Creating a defined twistout starts from what you use in setting the rope twists, In this video, I am using products from My DNA Curls to create a super defined Twistout with Bantu Loops.

We used the following products from My DNA
- My DNA SUlfate Free Shampoo
- My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler
- My DNA Miracle Treatement Oil Jamaican Black Castor Oil Moroccan Argan
- My DNA Moisturizing Hair Butter
- My DNA Defining Custard

My DNA hair products are available at your local beauty supply.
Instagram: @MyDNACurls
Facebook: @MyDNACurls #MyDNACurls

Watch below or click here







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products