Quick Braid out style


Have you had one of those mornings that you are in such a hurry and have no clue what to do with your hair?  Well, I had such a morning today.  Everyone was ready ... and of course ... waiting on me. I had done my hair in three braids three days earlier, and didn't want to go out in that style.
Three brushed cornrows all to the back

So, quick thinking took over.... I decided to do a braid out instead of putting my hair in the familiar puff or ponytail.

Here is how I achieved my new look:
  • Put a bit of oil (I used coconut oil) on finger tips.
  • Carefully loosen braids so as not to pull too much
  • Since the left side cornrow had the most "brushed" to the side hair, I kept that look
  • Apply some Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker on hair to add condition and shine.
  • Fold hair in the back into each other and use bobby pins to secure hair, working your way towards the crown of your head. 




  • Fluff the top section to create a cascading hair style

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products