Well, that happened today. I had twisted my hair and hoped the curls will come popping out! But oh, no! My hair had something totally different it wanted to do. It decided to puff out! not... small friendly puff... The kind of puff that makes you want to just put a hat on it and call it a day. Instead of giving in to the urge of wearing my Fedora hat, I decided to do something low maintenance.
So here it is... short and simple.
- Spritz hair with water, paying attention to roots
- Apply my oil mix; coconut, jojoba, vitamin E, castor oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil, and BB growth oil
- Apply Jamaican Black Castor oil to edges
- Use a generous amount of Eco Styler gel on the front part to tame the frizz.
- With a soft brush, smoothen hair into a low bun.
- Secure with an ouchless hair tie
- Take the end of hair and use your fingers to tuck underneath the hair tie. Secure with bobby pins, if necessary
- Of course, don't forget the hair accessories.