Let's move on...
- Look at each twists to check if any has untwisted. Since my hair is still transistioning, it is easy for the relaxed part of my hair to untwist.
- If I find any twists that have come undone, I spray some water onto the palm of my hands and rub into the untwisted hair. I apply some coconut oil to the hair and then apply Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie OR Eco Styler Gel to the strands and retwists. I experiemented with both products and found the SMCES to be more moisturized than the Eco Styler.
- To the remaining hair, I again spray my hands with water and rub over my hair. Apply coconut oil to my palm and run it through my hair.
- I took a little Shea Butter mix and apply on my hair.
- For my front edges, spray edges with water, apply some oil, and some Eco Styler. I used my fingers to gently smoothen the Eco Styler on my edges and tie down my hair with a silk scarf. Using the scarf, gives my edges a wavy effect.