- Part hair in front from ear to ear.
- Divide the part in the middle to create a cornrow braid going from center to ear on each side.
- For the remaining hair, divide hair into 4 parts going from crown to nape (back of hair).
- For each sections, do three two strand twists
- Inter-twist each of these three two strand twists from front to the back. It should look as if you actually cornrowed your hair from front to back.
- When all these are done. Put hair in a bun towards the middle of the back of your hair.
- Attach your favorite hair accessories.
Here is a 360 degrees video of my hair