#UseItUp Challenge


If you follow me on Instagram  or have seen my March 2013 Favorites video, you would know that I am on a personal challenge to use up my products.

Why am I on this challenge?
First of all I am not a Product Junkie...
 My Definition of a Product Junkie
    A person that sees a new product and goes out to buy it regardless of if he/she needs it or not.

That is my definition. I decided to do this challenge because the products I have in my stash are items that work for me and the girls. I have a hair regimen that works for me, and one for the girls. I know what they need for each stage of their hair care and mine. The amount of products that I have is very sufficient for the job. To keep me on track of not deviating from our regimen, using up the products we have is necessary. It also keeps me from becoming a product junkie. LOL!!

So far, I have used up one of my Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp and Tamanu Grow and Strengthen Treatment and also my beloved Tresemme Naturals;


Wanna join me? Post pictures of empty product on Instagram with #useitup

Comments

  1. Great Challenge! Mine would be more of a get rid of it/sell it because if I'm not using it, I probably won't. No more PJ'ism for me, I'm trying to stay steady and only buy staple products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cool. My issue is all the stuff I have (with the exception of stuff that I use for other people that come to me to do their hair), I use them.

      Delete
  2. I'm so with you on this challenge. I have entire product lines that I haven't even touched yet :0

    I'm committed to either using what I have already or gifting them to someone who can make use of them.

    Great challenge. I won't be able to post pics (no account) but I'm with you in spirit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am actually editing a video where I talk more in details about this. Watch out for it next week on my YouTube channel :
      http://www.youtube.com/DiscoveringNatural

      Delete
  3. Aww I actually just finished doing something similar (mostly bc I was just too lazy to purchase new products & we already had a lot). I just bought all new products to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you saved a lot of money. I got a itch to buy products this weekend, but I didn't!! (pinky promise)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?