Liquid vs Creamy Leave In Conditioner

Using a leave in conditioner is essential to your moisturizing hair regimen post wash. I usually use a creamy conditioner, but decided to use a liquid leave in conditioner on my last wash day. Click to watch my vlog about my wash day.

Why do I use a creamy conditioner?
 If your hair has a fine texture, then choose the liquid conditioner. For thick and coarser hair, a creamier leave-in will work better - Choosing the right conditioner

I used the CURLS Cashmere Curls Leave In conditioner, which is a liquid leave in conditioner. My hair DID not like it.
My hair did not feel moisturized, and it seem like the combination of this leave in with the Curls Cashmere Jelly, made my hair a greasy mess. When I use the Giovanni Leave In Conditioner  (a cream based product) with the Curls Cashmere Jelly, it works great.

 So, my hair does prefer creamy leave in.

... LOOK WHAT I CAN DO NOW!!
My first #naturalhair Ponytail Major milestone, BABY!!
What type of Leave In conditioner do you use?

Comments

  1. Cute pony!! I prefer cream leave ins myself. I occasionally use the Cantu leave in but still dont really have staple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Giovanni Direct Leave In or Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk. I prefer the Shea Moisture.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?