Natural Hair Night Routine and Morning After


Yesterday, I did my Mini Braid Out.  The outcome was not stellar at all!! I did a video but not sure if I will edit it.. Hmm...

Anyways, at night, I decided to moisturize my hair and band it and see what type of results I get.

Sectioning my hair into four, I misted with a little warm water, applied my oil mix and coconut oil, and then applied my leave in moisturizer, and sealed my ends with whipped shea butter.

I then banded my hair using the method in the picture above.

The next morning, after working out at the gym, I undid the bands, putting a little Argan oil at the ends of each band as I removed it. and fluffed my hair. I accessorized with a headband.


Made some breakfast for "The Man" and I....

And went to work.....

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

If you don't follow me on Instragram... you probably missed our family adventure yesterday,,,

The Man finally shows his face... LOL!

Comments

  1. Lol @ paparazzi. Your hair is growing out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair has grown. Btw love the new pic on the banner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I thought it was time to change up the picture. That was from Easter, so close enough to how I look now. Can't believe I will be 6 months post next month, Yeah!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?