What a day! What a day! It was jam-packed with so much activity, but I am so glad that everything that I wanted to get done, did get done.
Started off the day with Lil Sis's soccer game, *her team won!! Yeah! It was a muddy soggy game because it had rained during the week and the fields were messed up.
After the game, we went to Sally's Beauty Store.
From there... time to wash Big Sis's hair. I am tried to rotate when I do the girls' hair. As all mothers of multiple girls know, it is a chore doing hair, even though I LOVE doing hair.
Here is what I did to style her hair.
Style: Double Mohawk with cornrows and twists
- Pre-wash with Shea Moisture Purification Masque for 30 mins, Rinse.
- Co-wash with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Invigorating Conditioner
- Deep conditioned with Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque for 30 mins. Rinse
- Apply Shea Moisture Thickening and Growth Milk as Leave In
- Apply oil to scalp and hair and massage scalp
- Section hair into four parts
- Top half will be a Mohawk style, and so will be the bottom section
- Before cornrowing, apply Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie on length of hair, and Whipped Shea Butter on the ends of the hair
- Cornrow and then twist the ends.
|Ends are flat twisted together|
Any questions about the style or products, post comments, or ask on my Facebook Page.