Every 2 weeks
- Detangle hair using a mixture of conditioner (V05/Tresemme Naturals), water, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Section hair into four parts
- Co-wash each section with Tresemme Natural Conditioner
- Deep Condition hair with either Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque or Eden BodyWorks All Natural Deep Conditioner. Leave on for at least 30 mins
- After Deep Conditioner time is over, remove the source of heat (plastic cap and thick knitted cap)
- Wait 15 mins
- Apply any conditioner on top of the hair, and then rinse off.
- Do final rinse with cold water to seal in moisture.
- Apply Leave In Conditioner (Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk or Giovanni Direct Leave In)
- For Big Sis (LOC method of moisturizing): Apply Oil Mix, and then Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
- For Lil Sis (LCO method of moisturizing): Apply Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and then Oil Mix.
- Seal ends of hair with Whipped Shea Butter
- Put hair in protective style
- If build up exists: Clarify hair with Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo
- If no build up, use Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo
- If hair needs protein, use Aubrey GPB Conditioner
- Use the LOC method for Big Sis and the LCO method for Lil Sis to moisturize hair.
- Spritz hair with water
- Apply moisturizer
- Apply Oil Mix
- On edges, apply Castor Oil
- To lay edges, we also use Whipped Shea butter, and tie down with satin/silk scarf.
- Always wear a satin bonnet or scarf, and use satin pillowcase