Product Review: Taliah Waajid Kinky, Wavy, Natural Herbal Style & Shine


What is Taliah Waajid Kinky, Wavy, Natural Herbal Style & Shine?
This is a styling product that promises to soften, shine, moisturize, detangle and make it easier to style and manage hair. It can be used on both the hair and scalp.  It adds moisture to the hair and helps with dry hair.


Ingredients
PEG-75 Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) , Glycerides , Deionized Water , Aqua , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl , Stearic Acid and Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , Sage Extract , Green Tea , DMDM Hydantoin , Vitamin E Oil , Silk Protein , Fragrance
Benefits of using Taliah Waajid Kinky, Wavy, Natural Herbal Style & Shine
  • Can be used on all hair textures
  • Softens hair
  • Reduces breakage
  • Helps detangle hair for easy combing and styling
  • Conditions and adds sheen to hair
  • Moisturizes hair
How do I use Taliah Waajid Kinky, Wavy, Natural Herbal Style & Shine
I have always used Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (SMCES) to style my younger daughter's hair.  However, for the past two weeks, when I apply SMCES to her hair, it feels dry, even though it looks moisturized.  Her hair use to love SMCES, but since we have had a change in weather, I believe I need to switch to a product with Glycerin.  I had a sample of Taliah Waajid Kinky, Wavy, Natural Herbal Style & Shine and decided to give it a try. 

Her hair absolutely LOVES this product. When applied to her hair, it did not have the dry feeling that SMCES had. I normally do not comb her hair, but decided to see if this product will live up to its "detangling" promise, and it did! I was even able to do two cornrows on her hair. Yeah! The only thing was it did not have as much of a shine as SMCES did.  The shine was okay. It also worked well in softening her hair.




Comments

  1. Thanks for the tip. This will be the next thing that I try on my daughter's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got three samples of this from the beauty supply! I can't wait to try it on my 19 month olds hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. It works really well on Little Sis hair.

      Delete
  3. Good product, which store this item may be found?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?