Après Braid out: Night Routine and Morning After

Yesterday, I did my first braid out. Now, it was night time, and since I wanted to keep this style for about three days, I had to do something prior to sleeping, and it becoming a flat-head.

Here is what I did:

I rebraided my hair, and added a perm rod to the end. It was not comfortable sleeping, need to invest in some satin sponge rollers. =)


To get ready to go running in the morning, I decided to remove the perm rods.


I still wanted the curl effect on the relaxed ends, but didn't want to wear rollers to run, so I did a pin curl to each braid.


I put on my satin bonnet, and wore my pink beanie on top

Blurry picture taken by my little girl!!

I didn't realize it was going to be so FOGGY... but I still went out running! It felt GREAT!! and spooky at the same time.

After my run, I undid the braids, and "whipped my hair" back and forth....That's it!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?