Flexirods on Natural Hair - Day 2

Flexirods on Natural Hair
Day 2 (Click here for Day 1)

Last night, I was unsure of my night routine with the flexirod set. I decided to just cover my hair with my bonnet and cross my fingers for unsmooched curls in the morning. Ah! Who am I kidding!!!

My hair was SMOOCHED!!
Flexirods on Natural Hair

I went to the gym, after pinning up the sides to keep sweat from making them even more frizzy than they already were. Remember, the roots were not as smooth, so I wasn't too concerned with those puffing up. Oh Well!! By the way, got a cool tip from one of my readers, SuperTee,  to twist the roots. I will be doing this in the future.

After working out for an hour, I decided to separate the curls even more to create this.... I like it!!
Flexirods on Natural Hair

To keep it from looking too boring, I added this DIY hair pin. It was actually an earring that broke... which I glued a bobby pin to.


How do you maintain your Flexirod set?

Comments

  1. Your 2nd day hair is still fabulous! Your smushed hair was still cute, I see great curl definiton and the shine is still there! Nice personal touch with the earring pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to know lots from this blog. Looking forward for more Africa earrings Explore our curated collection of Ethnic Earrings. Browse our Afrocentric Natural Hair, Map of Africa and Nefertiti earrings. Tons of earrings at great prices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?