Now I know...
See... this is why I keep a Wash Day Diary o_O
Anyways, to address this issue, I did the following:
Coconut Scalp Mix
- Mix 3 tablespoons of coconut oil that has been warmed with 4 drops of peppermint oil and 2 drops of tea tree oil
- Apply to scalp and massage
- Cover with plastic cap for an hour or overnight
- Spritz 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 part water on the scalp and massage
- Cover with plastic cap for an hour
- Rinse and follow up with cleansing routine
After doing this, I rinsed my hair in the shower with warm water. I washed my hair, free, not in twists or braids. Holding the ends of my hair, I applied Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo to my scalp, and massaged to lift out any buildup or caked in dandruff. I worked in 4 sections. After all the sections have been applied with shampoo, without rinsing, I applied Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner, also great for dandruff, left on for a minute. Then rinsed.
Because I had not done Protein treatment in a while, I decided to use the Aphogee 2 minutes Keratin Reconstructor treatment, rinsed after 2 minutes and did a deep conditioning with SheaMoisture Purification Masque. Rinse after 30 minutes and seal with cold Aloe Vera Juice. I let the juice soak in for 5 minutes.
To style my hair, I massage my scalp with my oil mix, used SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk as my leave in, and twisted in chunky twists.