First of all....
It's been a week since I blow dried my hair with the SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Blow Out Cream
Did I have heat damage?
As you can see, I did not. YEAH!!
Here are the steps I took for today's wash day:
- Skipped Pre-poo because my hair was pretty oily
- Shampooed with Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo, my first love shampoo
- Protein Treatment with Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor to rebuild any protein loss from blow drying my hair.
- Did a moisturizing Deep Conditioning session with Obia Natural Babassu Deep Conditioner for 2 hours. I got busy with the girls.
- After washing my hair, I applied my oil mix
- Added moisture and shine with SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk
- I put my hair into 8 chunky twists
One thing, I will keep on doing my every two weeks at least Moisture-Protein treatments. My hair LOVES it!!