How to Do Threadout Style on Natural Hair

Threadout Style on Natural Hair


If you can't twist, give African Threading try.

My hair was washed using SheaMoisture 10-in-1 Shampoo and Deep Conditioned using SheaMoisture 10-in-1 Hair Masque

I moisturized my hair with my oil mix and SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk. I sealed my hair with Coils and Glory Whipped Shea Butter.

You can use African thread or weave thread to achieve this style.

Click here or the video below to watch




From 75% Shrinkage

Threadout Style on Natural Hair

To threaded, with gaps

Threadout Style on Natural Hair

To a defined twistout pattern

Threadout Style on Natural Hair


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer