Working Out with a Bun


I workout regularly throughout the week. I usually have my hair in twists or braids when I work out. Since I am keeping my hair in a bun all week, I did not do anything, but just put on a headband and go! I am really loving this bunning experience. The only thing was when I lay down to do my core exercise, it was not too comfortable.

After working out, all I do is to moisturize just my edges. I did not need to remoisturize my hair since the effect of yesterday's moisturizing was still effective.

Enjoying a pre-workout Cappuccino drink (Sugar free-Low Cal), has a LONG night of watching Election coverage

How do you style your hair when you workout?


Comments

  1. I ususally wear a bun. Basically anything to keep my hair up and out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed wearing the bun, but I am kind of bored of it. I know I've only been wearing it since Sunday. LOL. I'm ready for something new...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?