Have Fun with a Bun Week


I have decided to bun my hair all week long. Bunning is a low maintainance protective style. It is a protective style because all my relaxed ends are protected and tucked away from the elements.

Here is how I created the "four-buns into one-bun" style



I love this style because as long as the bun is kept looking neat, you don't really have to do much with it.  It is an awesome style for working out.



After I was done working out, I removed my headband, wet my hands and smoothen my hair with it; going from my edges to the base of the bun. I then applied some oil mix to my palm and smoothen my hair with that. I put some Nubian Heritage Grow and Strengthen Treatment Masque on my edges, and tied my cheetah print scarf around my head.

That's it!!

Comments

  1. I love all your "bun" looks! I can't wait till my hair is long enough to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's my most easiest protective style so far. I have seem people use Marley Hair to make buns when their hair is not long enough. I know there are videos on Youtube on how to do this. Do a search for "natural bun with marley hair".

      Delete
  2. Thank you...I will! I definitely need a protective style like this...you make it look very classy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?