Video Tutorial: Twist out using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and EcoStyler Gel (Argan)




My Impression:
I liked the softness that I got from the combination of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and EcoStyler Gel (Argan). Even though the gel had max hold of 10, the SMCES helped reduce the crunchy effect. I also got great shine from the gel. The only issue I had was that I had whitish residue while twisting and the products took all night to absorb. This could be that maybe I put too much product. It could also be coming from the Giovanni Direct Leave In conditioner.


Would you like to request a video tutorial? Comment below.

Comments

  1. It came out nice!
    As for a video request.. I would love to see a puff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that combo but I had white flakes all over my hair.....still don't know what I did wrong :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared after twisting my whole head and seeing every thing white. When I woke up the next morning, 8 hours later and it was gone, my heart had a sign of relieve. I was thinking it will stay white and I would have to do a WnG. Maybe you can try using less gel. That is what I have been told.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?