Revisiting products that DID NOT work


While transitioning, I tried Vatika Hair Oil and my hair was a tangled mess! It was really bad that I almost cried. Since then I have put this product on sale at Lola's Green Hair, and since it had not sold, I decided to retry it AGAIN on my natural hair.

WHY???

Well, you know the saying that goes:
                       If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

I want to apply this same principle when trying products. My hair has changed a bit from when I was transitioning to now.

Here is a video on my pre-poo session with Vatika Hair Oil on my natural hair:

I loved the results in the morning. My hair was soft and fluffy. This is now a definite keeper! I am so glad I did not give up on this product.

Do you have products that did not work while you were transitioning, but now work on your natural hair?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?