Slicked Bantu Knot Out


I created the style above using Eco Styler Gel, Argan and Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie.

First, I co-washed my hair using Tresemme Natural Nourishing Moisture Conditioner. Here is a video tutorial on how I co-wash my hair and reduce tangles.


I set my hair overnight in Bantu Knots and front slicked down with the Eco Styler gel.

Here is a video tutorial of how I created these knots and the results of the bantu knot out:



One thing that I noticed was that, in the past, by the end of the day, my BKO style would have loosen up and grew bigger. Using the Eco Styler Gel, kept my style in place through out the day. I am very pleased!
Like my Facebook page to get more tips on styling hair.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really loving what this Eco Styler gel is doing to my new growth!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?