Eco Styler Gel and my Bantu Knots


If you've liked my Facebook page, you already know about my "Ah-ha moment with Eco Styler Gel". If not, I thought I'ld share it with you here:

Ah-ha Hair Moment:

For my Bantu Knot out styles, I have used SheaMoisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie and Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer. I like the results I get from both products. However, at the end of the day, the SMCES turns my hair into a big puff, the TWCS hold does not last and my curls fall. 

This past weekend, I tried  (Ecoco) Eco Styler gel (Argan) and I Loved it.  Even those my hair was moisturized with a little SMCES, the curls lasted the whole day! At night, I just reknotted, moisturized my edges with Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp and Tamanu Grow and Strengthen Treatment Masque. I was able to wear this style for 3 days!! Woo-hoo!

Earlier in my transitioning, I didn't get good hold with Eco Styler gel, could be because I have more relaxed ends. Here is my earlier product review of the Eco Syler, Click here. I have a feeling the awesome results I am getting now is because I have more natural hair than relaxed hair.

Do you have products that you have used and totally changed the look/feel of your hair? Exciting, huh?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?