The LCO method is not for EVERYONE



I tried the LCO method on Big Sis yesterday... hmmm.. Her hair was dry dry! From my experience so far, I believe some people can do the LCO method and their hair can stay moisturized for a long period. Whereas, some other people need the LOC method to get that moisturizing factor. 

I remoisturized her hair with the LOC method this morning using Water - Oil mix - and SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing smoothie.. it was instantly soft. I will reassess her hair at the end of the day.

The lesson I learnt from this experience is that everyhead is different. You have to do what is best for your hair.  It is fun to experiment but once you see a problem, instead of continuing to use the same steps that do not work for you, revise it.

Happy Moisturizing!!

Comments

  1. Lol, true indeed. I am a LCO person myself, and can't get past the idea that the moisturizer is sealed out of the hair by the oil in the LOC method, but I've heard many people say it works well for them. I don't get it, but you have to do what works for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have been doing the LCO method on myself and Lil Sis, I feel the same way. It's just weird that Big Sis's hair doesn't like it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?