Flat Twists Mohawk Style



After my last wash day, I left my hair in twists for 2 days just to stretch it out. At first, I wanted to install mini twists, but with all the plans I had for the weekend, that wouldn't work.  I decided to do a style that I had not done before on my natural hair. Flat Twist Out.

I started by prepping my hair the night before by moisturizing it with Goin' Natural Morargan Rare Moisture Butter and doing Flat Twists. One thing that I noticed was that doing twists on my natural hair was more easier than doing it on my transitioning hair.

Here is the video showing how I did my flat twists and styled my flat twist out.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?