Video Tutorial: Bantu Knots Out on Transitioning Hair



Here is how I do my Bantu Knots on my 9 months transitioning hair.

Wash Process:
  • Pre-poo: Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Castor Oil and Tresemme Natural Conditioner
  • Shampooed: Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (sulfate free/organic)
  • Deep Conditioned: Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
  • Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today mixed with Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe Vera Juice
Styling Process:
  • I created each knot with Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer. Love the way this feels on my hair. Makes it really soft!
  • I air-dried my hair all day and overnight, without any covering, just slept on my satin pillowcase
  • I undid the knots mid afternoon, and some parts of my hair (new growth section) was not dry (85% dry).  I guess I should have styled damp instead of dripping wet.
  • I unraveled with Now Solution Coconut Oil and Now Solution Castor Oil
Enjoy the video...

Comments

  1. Thanks! i like what i see here with the Bantu Knots on transitioning hair... will give it a try next wash...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out. If you like you can share a picture on the Facebook page - http://facebook.com/DiscoveringNatural

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?