- Sectioning her hair into 5 parts and applied Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Hair Masque to those sections after spritzing her hair with some water. The Purification Hair Masque is wonderful for itchy scalp.
- While applying this to her hair and scalp, I gave her a much needed trim (half an inch off).
- I left the treatment on her hair for 30 mins.
- Rinse off and co-washed her hair with Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
- For Deep Conditioning, I decided to try a new trick I learnt from Hairscapades. To read more about this trick, click here.
- I applied Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Covered her hair with plastic cap and thick knitted cap for 20 mins. Then let her sit under the dryer with just the plastic cap for another 20 mins.
- Now... here is the trick. After getting out of the dryer, I removed the plastic cap, and let the hair cool for 15 mins. Then, I applied a mixture of 1 oz of Tresemme Naturals Conditioner and 6 oz of cool water to top of the hair. I left that on for 2 mins, and then rinsed off.
- To promote shine, I did a final rinse with 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 8 oz of cold water.
- Her hair felt great and very VERY conditioner....the trick is a keeper!
Doing the mini twists took about 4 hours. I accessorized her hair with our homemade flower hair clips.