- Pre-poo with Amla and Brahmi Treatment
- Co-wash with Tresemme Natural Conditioner (Aloe Vera and Avocado)
- Deep Conditioned hair overnight with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tried out the new conditioning trick. I love this. I could instantly feel a difference in the way my hair felt afterwards. It had great shine and softness.
- Apply Generic Paul Mitchell Leave in Conditioner to my hair
- Put castor oil on my edges and my entire scalp. Massage gently.
- Starting in the front area, section hair for flat twisting.
- Apply Jojoba oil to hair and for great definition, apply dime size of Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer
- Flat Twist hair using this video. Add Bantu knots to the ends.
After my hair completely dried, I lightly coated my palms with coconut oil and ran them over my hair. I unraveled my twists without separating them.