Flat Twist Out on Wet Hair



Wash Process:
  • Pre-poo with Amla and Brahmi Treatment
  • Co-wash with Tresemme Natural Conditioner (Aloe Vera and Avocado)
  • Deep Conditioned hair overnight with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Tried out the new conditioning trick. I love this. I could instantly feel a difference in the way my hair felt afterwards. It had great shine and softness.
Styling Process:
  • Apply Generic Paul Mitchell Leave in Conditioner to my hair
  • Put castor oil on my edges and my entire scalp. Massage gently.
  • Starting in the front area, section hair for flat twisting.
  • Apply Jojoba oil to hair and for great definition, apply dime size of Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer
  • Flat Twist hair using this video. Add Bantu knots to the ends. 


After my hair completely dried, I lightly coated my palms with coconut oil and ran them over my hair. I unraveled my twists without separating them.



Comments

  1. Ver Nice. It looks really shiny and healthy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got so many compliments. This is a keeper.

      Delete
  2. I love this on you...I think this is my fave picture you have posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This style is so pretty on you! I have GOT to learn how to twist my own hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...just practice before you know it, you will be done cool styles.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?