Wash Day Diary: Sept 5th 2014: Discovery Black Tea and SheaMoisture Intensive Hydration

Black Tea Rinse and SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration

After my wash day, 5 days ago with Curls products, my hair has felt extra dry, despite the fact that I used the new SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration. The funny thing is that Lil Sis and I did exactly the same steps, and used the same products. Her hair still feels soft and fluffy, while mine had a dry feeling. Another thing I noticed was that I had a ton of straggling ends, which is something I had not experience in a long time.
Natural Hair DiscoveringNatural

Because of this reason, I had to co-wash today with my beloved Eden Bodyworks Cleansing Co-wash. After washing, I decided to try my Black Tea rinse with the SheaMoisture Intensive Hydration Hair Masque. Oh-la-la... my hair felt so soft
Then....
....
...
I did something.   After I moisturized with my oil mix and SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk, I wanted to see what it would look like wrapping my hair with the Jane Carter Wrap and Roll. As soon as I put this in my hair, the softness vanished and my hair felt kind of hard. I then wrapped my hair like this:



Let's see what it would look like after it dries. For some odd reason, I feel I might have to re-cowash again if the Jane Carter makes my hair hard. LOL!

Comments

  1. my hair does not like that jane carter wrap and roll AT ALL. makes it very stiff and crunchy. i also am not a big fan of the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I am crossing my finger! Still have my hair wrapped. Need to figure out what I will do for church tomorrow. All day, I wore my hair like this: http://instagram.com/p/snBPWmH1HK/?modal=true

      LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?