Last wash day, I was suppose to do a clarification, well, didn't do one, so I decided to do it today. I tried something new today. Because I do not like the way my hair feels when shampooed (hence why I do not do it so often), do the following:
- Coat hair generously with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and do a dry detangling session
- Jump into the shower
- Rinse one section of hair with lukewarm water
- Apply Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo
- Then on top of that WITHOUT RINSING OFF apply Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
- Continue to all sections
- Rinse each section off
- Then reapply Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
- Did my shower bizness!
- Rinse off conditioner
- My hair felt uber-soft!
- Deep conditioned with SheaMoisture Purification Masque, just to make sure all product buildup was removed and my scalp had been itchy a little
- Cover hair with plastic cap and sat under dryer for 30 minutes under medium heat
- Remove plastic cap, wait 15 mins for hair temperature to return to room temp
- Apply generous amount of VO5 Strengthening Conditioner
- Rinse hair
- Seal with Cold Aloe Vera Juice
Because I used a moisturizing non-protein deep conditioner, I always use a protein leave in to give a moisture-protein balance. Hey, that's what I do. LOL!
- Apply oil mix to scalp, massage
- Apply Oil mix to hair
- Apply Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner (a protein conditioner), twist to stretch