All this week, I have been loving Bantu Knots out styles! So, I decided to modify it a little bit for church.
- Pre Poo using Amla + Brahmi Hot Oil Treatment for 2 hrs.
- Co-Wash with Tresemme Naturals Condition (Aloe Vera + Avocado). After I co-washed I noticed some whitish brown residue in my hair. I was like...Argh! Come to find out that it was from my pre-poo. I skipped the step to strain the Amla and Brahmi mixture. Never again!!
- Deep Conditioner with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque.
|Still doing the Curly Girl Method...see my curls..yeah!|
I applied some Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner to my hair, and a mixture of castor oil, almond oil, and jojoba oil to my scalp and my ends.
- Sectioned into 4 sections
- Created about 4 bantu knots on the front left quadrant using Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.
- Stating with the back left and half right quadrant, create a ponytail at the crown of the head. Slick the sides of the ponytail with some EcoStyler Argan gel.
- Divide ponytail into two parts and create two bantu knots
- Repeat the previous two steps with the remaining half right quadrant and half of the front right quadrant
- Repeat again with the remaining half of the front right quadrant
In the morning, I undid all the bantu knots but did not seperate them.
How did you style your hair for the day?