We are taking a one-week break from our month long African Threading Summer Challenge and doing puffs all week. Big Sis loves ...LOVES puffs, however, I never knew what to do with her hair at night. After looking online and viewing a couple of YouTube videos, I came up with a routine that worked well for us.
Here is what I did to keep her hair moisturized all week long.
- Section hair into 4 or more parts
- To each section, spritz the hair with a mixture of water, glycerin, and castor oil
- Apply Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie to the hair, and also the ends
- Apply Castor oil generously to seal the ends with moisture.
- Two strand twist the hair and protect the ends by doing it into bantu knots.
What is your night time routine when you wear your hair in puffs?