Tuesday, July 10, 2012

No Shower Cap for me today!!


This morning, I decided to not use a shower cap to protect my hair while taking a bath.  Usually when getting ready in the morning, I will lightly mist my hair and then apply some oil and conditioner/cream.  By not using my shower cap, I let the mist from the shower do the job.

After getting out of the shower, I applied some castor oil and Wild Growth oil to my scalp and a little of the castor oil to my ends. I then applied Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie all over my hair. Gave myself a good scalp massage...Ahhhh and that was it.

I think next time, I will section my hair into four parts so that the shower mist gets into more area of my hair instead of just the canopy.

Are you on Team NoShowerCap?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Let me know how it goes. I tried it again yesterday and loved it. I can't do it today because I have my hair in bantu knots with the hope of having a bantu knot out for the day.

      Delete