DiscoveringNatural is a blog dedicated to helping people with hair, beauty and lifestyle. Our aim is to show the beauty of natural hair and love of it. Also share lifestyle with deals and tips that will help you
I'm Natural and I'm Nigerian
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
If you've been on my blog and my channel, DiscoveringNatural long enough, you can tell that I am from another country, not America.... I am Nigerian.
Thank you so much. You should check out the vlog channel ( http://youtube.com/DNVlogsLife ) for some recipes and surprise your partner with some Nigerian cuisine.
Great look, and nice video!
ReplyDeleteAww. That is so sweet of you. Thank you so much.
DeleteLove your blog. Dating a Nigerian lol.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. You should check out the vlog channel ( http://youtube.com/DNVlogsLife ) for some recipes and surprise your partner with some Nigerian cuisine.
Delete