How to do Havana Twists : 3 Methods


 
This summer I will be doing more protective styles in hope of getting more length retention. The first protective style is Havana Twists also known as Chunky Marley Braids.
For this style I bought 5 bags of Marley Twist Braid hair by My Beauty hair. 
 
 
 
After installing all the 5 bags into my hair, my head felt quite heavy. I had to go to the back section and merge twists together, resulting in the removal of 2 bags. In total, I used only 3 bags and my neck said: THANK YOU!! It took me 5 hours to complete the style.


 

 
 
Watch the video to see how I installed it
Lesson leant:
 
1. Make bigger sections next time
2. Try Bally hair instead, the My Beauty hair tangled up a lot!!
3. Use the Braid and Twist method through out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair and Twist Machine

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

How to Fix Sidewall Hangnail