|Do you want to try this product? Buy it by clicking HERE|
I know it's only been 2 days since I used the Aubrey GPB Conditioner, but I am seeing some differences. The amount of shedding has reduce a little. My plan is to use a moisturizing Deep Conditioner this week. Then rotating in the protein deep conditioner, Aubrey, the week after. I think doing a rotation will help me keep the moisture - protein balance in my hair. I believe that might have been why I was expecting all this shedding. I was not keeping a good conditioning balance. Only time will tell.
Looking at my arsenal of deep conditioner, I only have one product that does not contain protein. I am still on the fence regarding if I like this product or not.
- Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Tamanu Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque
- Shea Moisture - Anti-Breakage Masque
- Eden Bodyworks - All Natural Deep Conditioner
- Aubrey - Glycogen Protein Balance Conditioner
- Giovanni - Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
|Hair at 8:30am|
|Hair at 10:30pm; Post SuperBowl Party.|
My review of this product
Do you have a protein deep conditioner and a moisturizing deep conditioner? Do you do rotate them in your regimen?