My Scalp Felt As If It was on Fire | Impromptu Wash Day

 


Today I had to do an impromptu wash day, just 5 days since my last wash day.

Why? 

I was testing a hair oil that my scalp did not like. It felt as if it was on fire. It is possible that I might have used too much of the oil because I had used the oil in the past mostly on my edges and I did not have this same feeling. This time, I applied it to my scalp and did a scalp massage. I did not wash off. It was not required or stated on the product.


Long story short, I decided to wash my hair. I started by first examining my scalp. I recorded the video and will edit it and put it on my YouTube channel DiscoveringNatural this week.  I then detoxed my scalp with Revair Detox Pre-Wash Rinse. I shampooed with Sheamoisture JBCO shampoo. I use Manetain Hair Mask as my deep conditioner for 30 mins under a plastic cap. No heat. 


Rinsed and then used Revair Leave in Conditioner. 


I plan to twist my hair later this evening. 

As an Amazon Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases when you click links on this page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair and Twist Machine

What Can I Use To Grow Hair Fast? | DiscoveringNatural

Is Water and Oil ONLY Enough to Moisturize Natural Hair?