Moisturizing Wash Day Routine

 



(Last wash day February 5th)

Detangling and Prepoo

I started by detangling my hair with the Look Don’t Touch conditioner. After detangling one section, I twist it up. I did about 6 twists.



Shampoo

After that I rinsed my hair and use Shea Moisture JBCO shampoo to remove any product buildup. I first apply the shampoo to my scalp and then rinse. Then I apply a small amount of shampoo to the rest of my hair and squeeze then rinse.


Deep Conditioning Treatment

I applied Manetain Hair Mask to my washed twists and covered my hair with a plastic cap and heated cap. Left on for 30 minutes and  then rinse.


Moisturizing

I unraveled each twist and Esha Naturals Leave In Conditioner generously, and put more to the ends of my hair.  I sealed on the other Tailored Beauty Grow Thick Oil. I applied the oil to my scalp and edges and massages.



Styling

I put my hair into jumbo perm rods. My plan is to use this as a method to stretch my hair, not for a roller set style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair and Twist Machine

What Can I Use To Grow Hair Fast? | DiscoveringNatural

Is Water and Oil ONLY Enough to Moisturize Natural Hair?