I received the SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Blow Out Cream from 4CHairChick.com a while ago, since I became one of their 4C Vloggers. Actually, one of my goals this year was to overcome my fear of heat.
In the past, my #1 go to method of getting a great stretch was by using African Threading:
How I prepped my hair:
- Shampoo with SheaMoisture 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo
- Protein treatment with the Aphogee Keratin 2 minutes Reconstructor.
- Deep conditioning with heat for maximum penetration using SheaMoisture 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque.
The SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Blow Out Cream contains the following ingredients:
Water, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Avena Sativa Peptide, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Algae Extrac, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Malpighi Punicifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Phytate
*Certified Organic Ingredient
What it does:
- Protect your hair against heat damage
- Reduces friction for easier brush glide during blow drying
- Moisturize, condition and enhance shine
- Helps smooth the cuticle layers of the hair to create sleek, smooth styles.
Infiniti Pro Conair 1875W AC Motor
(How to choose a blow dryer: http://4chairchick.com/blow-dryer-recommendations-4c-hair/)
Where to buy:
This 6oz silicone-free product can be found at SheaMoisture.com, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, and wherever SheaMoisture products are sold.
To see results of my blow out, watch the video below, or click this link http://youtu.be/Y3AJLtjF5mg: