Big Sis : Magnetic Roller Set Adventure




It was Spring Break, and it was raining outside... what do you do...? well, you let the kids have a "salon day" at the DiscoveringNatural Salon.

Big Sis started by washing her hair with SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System Shampoo. Since we follow a protein-moisture balance regimen, after rinsing the shampoo, she did a 2 mins protein treatment with Aubrey Organic GPB conditioner. After that, she did a deep conditioner moisture rich treatment using SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System Hair Masque.

For post wash, I helped moisturize her scalp with my oil mix and working in sections, applied SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk and twisted her hair into about 10 chunky twists. We left it in until slightly damp.


To style the magnetic rollers, I sectioned her hair into 3 sections.

It took about 45 minutes to complete the install. I'm still working on learning how to install these properly. We used the Coils and Glory Whipped Shea Butter and my DIY Flaxseed gel.




Oh, yeah! Lil Sis joined in the fun by adding perm rods to the ends of her hair too.

Now it was time to do the waiting game, since I was not letting her sit under the hooded dryer. Maybe next time.


THE TAKE DOWN!!






The roots were not as smooth as we would like them to be, but we had a FUN time doing it!!

Comments

  1. GREAT post Sola! Man I love that Curl & Style Milk! All that FBAULOUS hair, you go Big Sis...and Lil Sis, lol! Yes that's all that matters, you all had fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We had fun! Lil Sis keep on saying, "Why do I only get baby rollers not Big girl rollers?" Her word for magnetic rollers. I guess next time, I will install these on her hair. LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?