Trim Your Natural Hair for Healthy Hair

Trim Natural Hair

A lot of times, we feel that by not trimming our natural hair, we keep our length and our hair stay long. This however is not always the case. If you are not taking good care of the ends of your hair, they could be damaged. One sign that you need a trim is when moisture is no longer being retained there. Click here for some tips on how to fix bushy ends.


The above picture shows a "mirror-view" of what my hair looked like before I trimmed off about 1 - 2 inches. Yes, it seems like a lot, but I really needed a good trim. After straighten my hair with the Saran Wrap experiment, I could really see the ends. Now I understand why some naturals choose to straighten their hair to trim it.

Here is the "non-mirror-view: of what my hair looks like after the trim.

You can see below my ends are fuller and more healthy looking.

To protect your ends, make sure to tuck them away after properly moisturizing and sealing your hair.


More hair care tips on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL225896DC8B2C76C3

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you, hair health is always more important. Your hair is beautiful,btw..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching