Texan Day FishTail Braids on Natural Hair



If anyone told me a year ago that doing fishtail braids is so much easier than doing regular braids, I will say, "NA LIE!!".  But to tell you the truth, it is.

Here is why I believe so. Can you believe that while Big Sis was waiting for the school bus, which was so late, she learnt how to do a fishtail braid on Pinkie Pie of My Little Pony.



For Lil Sis's style, we did a small cornrow, which is actually a bang, and then sectioned the rest of her hair into 4 parts. Twisted each part into two to three chunky twists and the fishtail braided everything into a side ponytail.

Products Used:
Moisturized with Rose water and Glycerin, SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk and my DIY Peppermint Flaxseed Gel (recipe on Youtube channel).


Learn how to do a similar style: Twisted FishTail Mohawk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDrMr4lQ2Zc&index=52&list=PL1B2FF061F0877CCA






COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT A VIDEO TUTORIAL of this style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products