End of Month: Clarification: February 2014


It's that time again...Clarification of my natural hair

I made my usual mixture and started applying it until I noticed that after doing 3 sections, the mixture was gone. Argh! So annoying!!


Here are some things I did differently this month:
  1. Started to take a teaspoon of garlic daily; this helped with the excessive shedding I was getting
  2. Taking MSM supplement for my joint pains; found out it also helps with growth.
  3. Lower manipulation styling
  4. Moisturize using the LOCO method: Liquid, Oil mix, Leave In conditioner, and Castor Oil
Post Wash, hair moisturized using the LOCO method, followed by a trim (last trim 01/03/2014), and twists

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?