Today's DIY Homemade treatment is the "Goat Milk Conditioner". I learnt about this treatment from Shelli of Hairscapades blog.
Goat Milk has a lot of benefit to hair. Here are some that Hairscapades shared on her blog post:
via Black Hair 101
Goat Milk Hair Benefits:
Goat milk can be added to shampoos, conditioners or used with other nutritious ingredients as a deep conditioner or with tea as a rinse or added to your shea, mango or cocoa butter preparations for hair and skin.
- Make hair soft and manageable.
- Good for dry scalp and especially for dandruff conditions.
- Softens hair and smoothes out nicks or scratches across the hair strand.
- Makes scalp healthier and less prone to dryness.
- When added to other moisture rich ingredients can make hair moisturized and pliable and extremely healthy.
Watch how to prepare and use Goat Milk Conditioner.