DiscoveringNatural is a blog dedicated to helping people with hair, beauty and lifestyle. Our aim is to show the beauty of natural hair and love of it. Also share lifestyle with deals and tips that will help you
Coverage of Nzuri Hair and Beauty Show 2013 #NaturalHair
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I had fun at the Nzuri Hair and Beauty Show in Houston, Texas. Met a lot of subbies and friends!
India Beauty Expo supply quality, innovative, cosmetic Beauty Packaging , Professional Beauty Shows, Salon Supplies, Salon Equipment and Beauty Trade Shows.
There are times when our favorite products do not seem to work like we wish it would. Here are some ways you can get these SheaMoisture products to work for your hair. Combine SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and your favorite gel, such as Eco Style gel in a separate container to create your own hair custard. To test if this will leave flakes in your hair, watch this demonstration. Mix Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque to boost the slip factor of this product. Click here to find out what SLIP means. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Styling Lotion makes your hair feels dry?? No worries! Spritz your hair with a little water, apply the SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk as your leave in, and then use the styling lotion. You'll get moisture for days. What other product HACKS do you have? Share below. CLICK To SAVE MONEY
Get To Know Me My name is Sola Awe and I am so happy you found this page. I am a licensed hair coach and have been a natural hair enthusiast since 2011 after I decided to transition my oldest daughter to natural hair. I have two daughters who are both natural and lovers of natural hair. My husband is also an advocate in his own way. I have a presence on social media as DiscoveringNatural that is dedicated to helping people be comfortable with their natural hair and learn how to easily care for it. As a child, natural hair was not embraced and when I became an adult, I struggled with understanding my hair. When my oldest daughter was 4, I struggled with caring for her hair and did not have any resource to help me out, so I decided to relax her hair. After a friend invited me a natural hair event in Houston, Texas, where I reside, I knew I have found a new passion. The next day, we started my daughter's transition to natural and I followed afterwards with mine. When I discove...
Perfume, particularly those containing alcohol, can potentially damage your hair if used excessively. Alcohol can be drying and may strip your hair of natural oils, leading to dryness or brittleness over time. To minimize the risk, avoid spraying perfume directly onto your hair and instead spray it into the air and walk through the mist, allowing it to lightly settle on your hair. Also, consider using hair fragrances or products specifically designed for scenting your hair, as they are typically formulated to be less harsh. Yes, it's generally okay to spray perfume on your hair, but it's best to do so sparingly. Hair can hold scents well, but some perfumes contain alcohol or other ingredients that can be drying or damaging if used excessively. A light spritz from a distance can add a pleasant fragrance without overloading your hair. Look for perfumes with natural essential oils.
India Beauty Expo supply quality, innovative, cosmetic Beauty Packaging , Professional Beauty Shows, Salon Supplies, Salon Equipment and Beauty Trade Shows.
ReplyDelete