So... I just got nominated for "The Versatile Blogger" Award, which I humbly accept.
I would like to thank Ella11 of Hair Care Guide for this award. Thanks, girl! Make sure to check out her blog by clicking here.
Are you wondering what the rules of this award nominations is? Well, check it out below:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. (check)
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award. (check)
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. (check)
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules. (check)(check)(check)
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.(check)
Hmmm.... 15 fellow bloggers! Gosh! That is hard to do because I love all the blogs I follow and they are A LOT!! Here goes, if you don't see your name here, I still love you!
I hereby nominate the following 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Buky of "From Average To Amazing"
2. Shelli of "Hairscapades"
3. Jenell of "KinkyCurlyCoilyMe"
4. Alicia James of "Alicia James"
5. Onyx Rose of "Onyx Rose"
6. Nik of "LHDC-TV"
7. Tia of "Her Best Hair"
8. Britnney Davis of "One & Twenty"
9. My Baby Girls Curls of "My Baby Girls Curls"
10. Jazzwife of "SlimWavy"
11. Ashley of "Ashley the Fashion Guru"
12. Kinky From the Heart of "Kinky from the Heart"
13. Ms. D of "6-FOOT-LONG-HAIR"
14. Curly Demure of "Curly Demure"
15. Epic Realist of "Curls of Innocence"
Now to the fun semi-invasive part of the whole award nomination... 7 random things about me.
1. I'm a Christian
2. I love working out
3. I speak more than 2 languages
4. I'm a neat freak
5. I use braiding hair as a form of stress - relief.
6. I have a sweet tooth
7. I have lived in 4 countries.
Thanks for reading!